Departs: 06h15 - 07h00 & Returns: 18h00
Just two hours from Cape Town, you can now experience, for the first time in over a century, the return of Africa’s largest wild animals to this region. Set in a big green oasis in the arid Karoo, you can see lion, cheetah, rhino, buffalo, giraffe, zebra, wildebeest, kudu, bontebok, springbok and other antelope large and small, along with soaring eagles and numerous species of birds.
Highlights of the Cape Town Safari Tour:
- Travel via the wine region & Klein Karoo
- Fruit growing region of Ceres
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- 2 hour game drive in open air 4x4
- Walk with giraffes (time permitting at game rangers discretion)
- Visit lion project
- Lunch under trees in the open-air or in the boma style restaurant
- Relax around the pool in summer or at the fireplace in winter
- Return to Cape Town via Huguenot Tunnel.
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
- Welcome drinks
- Game drive
- Items of a personal nature.
Depending on reason for cancellation.
Can refund in full.
Admin fee may be charged.
Cape Town Safari Reviews
It was a good tour, nice driver and a nice Safari Guide.
We enjoyed the day!